Monday, October 14, 2013

The Elder Scrolls Online


BOOM!!!

There are moments in life you're happy or excited about something, right? But man! How great will this game be? Like many others I've been hooked pretty serious with World of Warcraft. That game changed my life, my friends I'd hang out with, hell it even ruined and changed my career.

Many people are hoping this game to give that great feeling only mmorpgs can give you. Many games tried to beat the feeling Warcraft gave us and I've tried basically all of them but I'm really really excited to see if this game can live up to my expectations! 



So, what do you guys think about mmorpgs and eos especially? Did you play the other games from Bethesda? Morrowind was really a milestone for open world game right? Let me know what you guys think about this!


No comments:

Post a Comment